Wabi Clean LLC alias Wabi Clean (the “Company”) collects and stores personal information such as name, address, age, IP address, browser address, financial information, credit card, debit card etc. and all other personally identifiable data of all persons (“user”) accessing this mobile application (“App”) or any other medium operated by the Company and all other information as associated with such persons use of the App/product(s)/service(s) via the App or any other medium operated by the company.
1. for its internal research on users interests and behavior to better service the users.
2. to facilitate provisions of product(s)/service(s) listed on the App or any other medium operated by the company.
3. to communicate with the users.
4. for customer care services.
5. comply with applicable laws and regulations.
6. send relevant offer(s) and information about products and services from time to time to the users.
7. send Company’s newsletters, updates and offers, from time to time to the users.
8. to contact users for surveys and opinions for Company’s product and services improvement.
9. to enhance user experience on the App, website and any other medium operated by the company and procurement and booking of products and services on the App or on any other medium operated by the company.
10. to enhance/modify Company’s offerings, the App and other products and services of the Company.
Company will only use user’s financial information only for transactions, on the App or on any other medium operated by the company, for any other product and services of the Company by the user and shall provide highest degree of care and security to such financial information as possible by the Company.
If you participate on the Wabi Clean Platform as a service professional, or contact Wabi Clean or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
• Log-in information, including your Wabi Clean Platform username and password, homeadvisor.com username and password, and/or angieslist.com username and password
• Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a service professional through the Wabi Clean Platform, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, and availability
• Photographs of yourself
• Social Security number, if you are a service professional who wishes to participate on the Wabi Clean Platform in the United States and you are selected for a background check
Background Check Service Providers. When service professionals applying to participate on the Wabi Clean Platform in the United States provide their Social Security numbers for a background check, the Social Security number is transmitted using TLS encryption to the background check service provider. Wabi Clean also securely provides U.S. service professional's Social Security numbers to the check processor.
Background Checks: In addition, when third parties such as Hirease, Onfido or Checkr.com conduct background checks on service professionals, those third parties share the results of the background check with Wabi Clean. Because of this, we store your SSN while we need them, on our encrypted, third-party servers.
Since product(s)/service(s) listed on the App are provided by third party service providers not related to the Company, the Company reserves the right to share user information with such third party suppliers and service providers. Further Company shall share your personal information with its employees, services providers, agents, third party only on a need to know basis.
By using/accessing the App or website, users agree that transacting over internet has its own inherent risks and hence users will need to adhere to their own security practice including not divulging their account and other personal information in any unauthorized manner and to any unauthorized person and informing Company forthwith if any suspicious activity is detected pertaining to their personal information or where such information/account of the user may have been compromised.
Company will use “cookies”to collect and store user’s personal information and to offer certain features of the App or website via such cookies. In case user’s share their personal information via any other medium with the Company then the Company also stores such information for the purpose as identified in this policy.
We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use TLS encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users' Personal Information.
Company may be required to disclose user’s personal information due to any requirement under law. Accordingly Company is authorized to make such disclosures.
The App or website may contain link to other websites/url, which Company does not take any responsibility for.
Company on a best effort basis has put in place appropriate measures and mechanism to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of user data. However transactions over internet are not entirely secure and has its own inherent risk hence Company shall have no liability for any loss, misuse or alteration of user data.